A large number of new civil facilities built marked the year 2021. The start of construction of “H2O” Olympic Sports Center in the city of Nova Kakhovka city was one of these events.
Our company is also involved in the creation of this historical object and is a contractor for the manufacture of metal structures.
PURPOSE AND OPPORTUNITIES
- sports events in accordance with the standards of the International Swimming Federation;
- individual and group trainings; special swimming programs for children;
- preparation of athletes for participation in the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Championships and Cups of the World and Europe;
- trainings and competitions at the regional and national levels in more than 20 sports;
- engaging in physical culture and sports for the residents with related services;
- water holidays and leisure activities, exhibitions, conferences, etc.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL SPORTS CENTER
- small Olympic swimming pool with 8 lanes (25 x 21 m);
- pool for learning to swim (12 x 4 m);
- sports hall for competitions in playing sports with sliding stands;
- halls for wrestling, boxing, weightlifting;
- transforming training hall for archery;
- balcony-race track;
- sports SPA-center;
- family cafeteria;
- conference hall.
IMPACT OF THE PROJECT ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOUTHERN UKRAINE
- an additional factor in ensuring the development of the region and small and medium businesses;
- creation of a strong base for the training of athletes and holding large-scale sports tournaments;
- positioning the Kherson region as a unique territory for recreation, health improvement, sports, tourism and outdoor activities;
- enhancing the international image of the state;
- an opportunity for Crimeans to use the services of the center.
- 4 million UAH of taxes to the local budget (approximately) per year ;
- 5 million UAH of taxes to the state budget (approximately) per year;
- 9 million UAH – annual payroll fund (approximately);
NOVA KAKHOVKA DREAM WILL COME TRUE!